Friday, October 25, 2019

Best Pizza in Salerno Italy LArchetto

 
GERARDO
 
Manning his PIZZA Oven
 
L'ARCHETTO PIZZERIA / TRATTORIA
 
SALERNO
 
ITALY
 
https://www.instagram.com/p/B03J5UInZ9-/
 
 
 
 
He makes the Best Pizza in all of SALERNO, and Better Pizza than most famous Pizzerias in NAPOLI. I like his Pizza far better than the Pizza I had at Di MATTEO in Naples which I felt was quite soggy in the center as much in the Pizza in Naples is. The pizza in Salerno is made thicher and crunchier, and to me, it's better. I absolutely love thee way Gerardo makes his Pizza at L'Archetto. It's delish.
 
 
 
PIZZA DIVAOLA by GERARDO
 
 
"Yumm" !!!
 
 
 
 
 
POSITANO
 
The AMALFI COAST
 
GUIDE BOOK / COOKBOOK
 
 
REGIONAL RECIPES of NAPLES
 
ISCHIA POSITANO The AMALFI COAST
 
ITALY
 
by #DanielBellinoZwicke
 
Another Shot of GERARDO
 
L'ARCHETTO
 
 
SALERNO
1aaaaaaaaaLarchetto.png
L'ARCHETTO
TRATTORIA / PIZZERIA
SALERNO
1aaaaaaaaLarchettoSALERNO.png
GERARDO
.
1aaaaLARCHETTOspaghetti.png
My Plate of SPAGHETTI con VONGOLE e COZZE
Made by GERARDO'S WIFE
1aaaaaLArchettoMENU.png
The MENU
L'ARCHETTO
1aaaaLarchettWATERMELONfalaghina.png
I had some Nice Juicy WATERMELON after both
of my Meals at L'ARCHETTO
Only 2 EUROS
This whole Trip (ITALY 2019) I had a lot of WATERMELON, which they just call MELONE in SALERNO NAPOLI and all over The AMALFI COAST, ISCHIA and CAPRI
CAMPANIA, ITALY
1aaaLARCHEttoAMAROcapo.png
A Glass of AMARO CAPO
At L'ARCHETTO
Compliments of GERARDO and His WIFE
9b457-screen2bshot2b2016-10-302bat2b2.25.182bpm
SUNDAY SAUCE
by DANIEL BELLINO ZWICKE
.
.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caseys Diner Breakfast Burgers Burger Cheeseburgers

  CASEY'S DINER NATIK, MA CASEY'S DINER The BURGER "CHEESEBURGER" RECIPES The GRILL OLD SCHOOL AMERICA'S FAVORITE DISH...